Po pripojení

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Po pripojení

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Po pripojení
Po pripojení
2021-05-15 10:38:55
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

Keď zadám po úspešnom nainštalovaní ip adresu do googlu, pýta password, dám admin a nezoberie ho. Ďaľšia otázka...vytvoril som si sieť, potom som pridal ešte jeden satelit do druhej izby k počítaču. Je lepšie prepojiť tento satelit  utp káblom s pc alebo bez, keďže má pc wifi príjem. A do tretice...vytvoril som si sieť napr.jani, po pridaní druhého satelitu blízko pc sa mi v pc ukázalo Deco...Pre lepší príjem wifi pre pc má byť pripojená aj sieť jani aj Deco, alebo len Deco......Ďakujem za odpovede!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Po pripojení
2021-05-15 21:17:47

@cejlon 

Translated in case anyone else wants to answer:

If I enter the ip address into the google after successful installation, it will ask for the password, give it admin and it will not take it.  Another question ... I created a network, then added another satellite to the other room to the computer.  It is better to connect this satellite utp cable with or without pc as it has pc wifi reception.  And thirdly, I created a network such as jani, after adding a second satellite near the pc, Deco showed me in the pc ... For better wifi reception for the pc, both the jani and Deco networks should be connected, or just Deco ...  ... Thank you for the answers !!!

1. You need to use the password for your TPLink account if you are trying to access the Deco admin area via the IP.

2. Using the cable would usually create a more reliable link to the Deco

3. Not sure what you're asking here as it didn't translate well.

1. Ak sa pokúšate o prístup do administračnej oblasti Deco cez IP, musíte použiť heslo pre svoj účet TPLink.  

2. Použitím kábla by sa zvyčajne vytvorilo spoľahlivejšie prepojenie s Deco  

3. Nie ste si istí, na čo sa tu pýtate, pretože to nebolo preložené dobre.

Options