connected Deco to the biznet ISP in Indonesia

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-19 07:27:16 - last edited 2022-02-24 06:43:11
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Has anyone had the experience connecting Deco device with wireless router from Biznet ISV provider in Indonesia? I have been struggling connecting it ..appreaciate if anyone had similar experience to share..thanks..

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:connected Deco to the biznet ISP in Indonesia-Solution
2022-02-23 09:31:10 - last edited 2022-02-24 06:43:11

@Robbei Ok. Just got my deco connected to biznet.It turned out that the provider has locked the LAN Port. So when you ask the customer service to open the port for you, they might say they dont block any ports.. just ignore it and look for another competent customer service(I have chatted with at least half dozen who gave me lame solutions)

They opened 2 ports for me. 

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:connected Deco to the biznet ISP in Indonesia
2021-03-19 09:10:28

@psoenardi 

Hi, is there any problem during the setup?

If yes, would there be an error message that you could post here for reference?

And if the Deco is connected behind a wireless router, I guess the internet connection you chose was Dynamic IP?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-09-03 15:39:46

@TP-Link same problem with above post.

I just changed my ISP to biznet Indonesia (Jakarta). My deco m5 (the main) could not connect to the network. The light always turns red after giving the network name and password. I was using the dynamic IP, shall I use static one?

Is it a compatibility issue with the modem? They gave me ONT Huawei EG8245H5.

Thanks. 

Options
2021-09-09 09:18:22 - last edited 2021-09-09 09:20:09

@jordanwhu 

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

I notice that Deco M5 has been online already and may I know how you fix the configuration issue?

Thank you very much.

Options
2022-02-23 04:52:45 - last edited 2022-02-23 04:56:03

@TP-Link Any update for the problem please? I am using biznet and encounter the same problem in setting the deco? One of the customer service even want to charge me by assigning technician to visit and set up my deco and it aint cheap, thats why i have to reject it.

Options
Re:connected Deco to the biznet ISP in Indonesia-Solution
2022-02-23 09:31:10 - last edited 2022-02-24 06:43:11

@Robbei Ok. Just got my deco connected to biznet.It turned out that the provider has locked the LAN Port. So when you ask the customer service to open the port for you, they might say they dont block any ports.. just ignore it and look for another competent customer service(I have chatted with at least half dozen who gave me lame solutions)

They opened 2 ports for me. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 696

Replies: 5

Related Articles