Speed test on tplink omada hardware controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-29 10:49:28 - last edited 2021-07-05 05:44:21
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.0 Build 20210406 Rel.58757

Hi,

how to do internet speed test on omada hardware controller OC200?

Network Engineer 1.0
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Speed test on tplink omada hardware controller-Solution
2021-06-29 12:02:55 - last edited 2021-07-05 05:44:21

Dear @xperiments,

xperiments wrote

Ensure you have an Omada Gateway adopted on the controller first.

Then navigate to Dashboard -> ISP Load, move the mouse over the Gateway, you'll see "need speedtest" if it's the initial setup.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Speed test on tplink omada hardware controller-Solution
2021-06-29 12:02:55 - last edited 2021-07-05 05:44:21

Dear @xperiments,

xperiments wrote

Ensure you have an Omada Gateway adopted on the controller first.

Then navigate to Dashboard -> ISP Load, move the mouse over the Gateway, you'll see "need speedtest" if it's the initial setup.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Speed test on tplink omada hardware controller
2021-07-02 07:03:14

@xperiments 

I previously see it before starting the post. My main problem is that I want a permanent speed test button. The first time I press the link "need speed test", I don't do another speed test and the link is appeared again after couple of seconds or hours. 

PS: I mention the scenario about I want to test the speed of network which is on different network of me who do the speed test

Network Engineer 1.0
Options
2021-07-05 05:46:59

@Fae 

Also, where can I found the concentrating results of speed test which I have done?

Network Engineer 1.0
Options
2021-07-05 10:52:20

Dear @xperiments,

xperiments wrote

My main problem is that I want a permanent speed test button. The first time I press the link "need speed test", I don't do another speed test and the link is appeared again after couple of seconds or hours. 

Please ensure you enable the Periodic Speed Test, and configure the interval for the speed test.

Options
2021-07-06 16:21:09

@xperiments 

There is the ability to run a speed test on demand from the ISP Load widget on the dashboard:

Historical speed test results can be found on the statistics page by clicking the "Speed Test Statistics" tab at the top - this includes the results from the automatically run speed tests, but does not seem to include speed test results run manually from the dashboard.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 10850

Replies: 5

Related Articles