omada oc200 going offline when the pc/server is not standing by(shutdown/off)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-02 07:51:56
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.2.8

When i'm using my pc/server the controller that i have installed on my pc/server the unit itself(oc200) is working and when i turned off the pc/server the unit(oc200) is not working anymore even though that the unit have a power and the AP that connected to controller is not working also, but when the pc/server is on power on mode the omada controller also is working.

hoping for advance answer, i'm new here in omada controller.

Options
1 Reply
Re:omada oc200 going offline when the pc/server is not standing by(shutdown/off)
2021-07-03 08:29:07

@Lex2010 

That's weird, usually OC200 and software Controller cannot run on the same LAN at the same time, they will conflict with each other.

Which Controller you are using to manage your devices now? Would you try to back up the configuration file and remove one of them from your network?

If you are migrating from software controller to OC200, follow this Guide:  https://www.tp-link.com/omada-sdn/controller-upgrade/#content-1

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 1