Pharos CPE210 In Mesh Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-10 01:03:30 - last edited 2021-08-11 00:38:57
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I've set up a Deco mesh network in our home, which works extremely well. I have some Blink cameras located around the perimeter of our property, and want to set up some CPE210 in AP mode to provide a better connection to the cameras.  My question is - is there any way to include the CPE210 units in the mesh network so devices switch between them like other mesh nodes?  It would be nice so that we could have better wifi outdoors as well, but it would also be more convenient because I would need to set up a secondary network for the cameras alone if the CPEs can't be included in the mesh so devices switch between Decos as expected.

Is this possible?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Pharos CPE210 In Mesh Network
2021-08-11 07:35:21

@ichosethisone 

Normally, different kind of devices can't mesh together. But you can configure the same SSID and password to achieve basic roaming. In most cases, basic roaming is enough.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 552

Replies: 1

Related Articles