TL-R600VPN Bridge connections cannot connect to LAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-14 00:09:27
Model: TL-R600VPN  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.4 Build 20200313 Rel.41831

I have a number of devices that cannot connect to the network when connected to unmanaged switches that are plugged into the TL-R600VPN. They all work fine if direct connected, but I have more of these devices than available LAN ethernet plugs. 

Sample devices include Hue Bridges, Lutron Caseta Hub, and a DS200+ NAS. 

I have tried multiple bridges and lan cables. R600VPN is the DHCP server and address range is 192.168.11.XX is the range for ip addresses. I've tried reserved ip addressed and non-reserved, but the common denominator is the R600VPN. Direct connections work fine, but when these devices are plugged into the switches (which are correctly linked to the router), they are not able to be pinged by devices which are connecting properly. All lights indicate connections, but pings fail. 

Am I missing some sort of setting on the TL-R600VPN that could cause this. I'm not even using any of the VPN functionality of the router. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 327

Replies: 0

Related Articles