Automatic Upgrades

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Automatic Upgrades

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Automatic Upgrades
Automatic Upgrades
2021-08-31 05:54:28
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.0 Build 20210406 Rel.58757

Hi,

I manage a router TL-R605 v1.0, a switch TL-SG2210MP v1.0, and access points EAP225(EU) v3.0 and EAP225-Wall(EU) v2.0. When an upgrade exists,I press the upgrade icon. Even though the ability of automatic upgrade is checked  , I still manually upgrade the devices. Also there is a button start rolling upgrade in case of existence of an upgrade but it doesn't work. My main case is that I dont press any button and the controller automatically upgrade all devices. Is there any other option to do this I want.

Thanks

Network Engineer 1.0
Options
1 Reply
Re:Automatic Upgrades
2021-08-31 09:20:56

@xperiments 

I may be wrong as I don't use it, but if its the Automatic Upgrades under SETTINGS > Controller Settings...  is this not just auto updates for the controller software? (up to that same major version v4.x for example)  that was always my impression of it.  Granted never enabled it

Auto firmware updates is always risky as it could update you to a non supported firmware

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 670

Replies: 1

Related Articles