iOS notifications - AccessPoint name instead of MAC-adress

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-26 18:40:32 - last edited 2021-10-27 03:49:42
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.4.4

When an AccessPoint goes on- or offline, the iOS push notification shows the APs MAC-address.

I'd like to see the AP name instead, so I can more easily respond.

Believe it or not, I do not know my APs apart only by their MAC-Address.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:iOS notifications - AccessPoint name instead of MAC-adress-Solution
2021-10-27 03:49:24 - last edited 2021-10-27 03:49:42

Dear @celebrir,

celebrir wrote

When an AccessPoint goes on- or offline, the iOS push notification shows the APs MAC-address.

FYI, Controller v5.0 (coming soon) has optimized the notification push part, which will meet your demand then, you may wait patiently for the firmware upgrade. For more details, please check for the new firmware release notes for final confirmation. Thank you!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:iOS notifications - AccessPoint name instead of MAC-adress-Solution
2021-10-27 03:49:24 - last edited 2021-10-27 03:49:42

Dear @celebrir,

celebrir wrote

FYI, Controller v5.0 (coming soon) has optimized the notification push part, which will meet your demand then, you may wait patiently for the firmware upgrade. For more details, please check for the new firmware release notes for final confirmation. Thank you!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 431

Replies: 1

Related Articles