5.0.29 bug?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

5.0.29 bug?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:5.0.29 bug?
2022-01-10 17:30:32

Hi @Fae

the support team was able to find the root cause of my issue which was a "abnormal entry in the static routes". 

After removing those entries and hard resetting and adopting the router again I was able to readd the stagic routes and everything seems to be working now. 

They are currently investigating where this abnormal entry came from. 

Options
Re:5.0.29 bug?-Solution
2022-04-19 09:51:15 - last edited 2022-04-19 09:51:33

Hi All,

Sorry to re-open this case, I'd like to update the solution and close it.

The issue was found to be caused by the static routing config, and it's already fixed in Controller v5.0.30.

Omada Controller_v5.0.30 has been released on January 20, 2022

Thank you for your attention!

stuker00 wrote

i have encountered ann issue following the upgrade to of the OC200 controller to 5.0.29.  The issue appears to manifest itself following a change to the configuration of an adopted decide, in this case a router.  I added an ACL rule and the controller and then got this message in the log

The configurations of device <router name> are different from the configurations from the controller. Go to <router name>-Manage Device Page and click Force Provision to synchronize the configurations of the device with the controller.  

following which the router is in "Adopt failed" state.  If i attempt to readopt the router i got a login prompt and the site admin user ID and password does not work.  the only way to re-adopt the router is to perform a hard reset on the decide itself.  

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles