Two questions about VIGI NVR1016H

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-08 07:04:47

Hi.

I am a new user of VIGI NVR1016H, and have two issue:

1. After restart monitor connected to this NVR, picture is not back, monitor not receive video signal from NVR, although NVR still working correct. When I restart NVR, picture is back, and everything work perfect, how long I'm not turn off monitor.

2. How connect TP-LINK NC450-2 camera, to this NVR? Is this camera working with ONVIF standard (if Yes  what is the port number)?

I tried the RTSP protocol by typing an address similar to the one that works with iSpy (Windows), unfortunately to no avail

Regards

Options
2 Reply
Re:Two questions about VIGI NVR1016H
2022-02-09 10:17:32

@Paku 

Your first question is really wired, can you tell me how often this problem occurs?
Is it possible that your monitor was turned off for too long before?

The NC450-2 is a product that I see on the spec sheet on official web that it supports ONVIF, the onvif port number I remember is 2020 you can try it.
Normally, RTSP should work, you can add this camera on PC with VLC first to see if it works?

If it doesn't work, what is the error reported on the VLC?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Two questions about VIGI NVR1016H
2022-02-09 19:49:25 - last edited 2022-02-09 19:52:25

@Virgo 

Ok, first issue is probably my monitor, I do not have an HDMI socket in it and I use a DVI -> HDMI adapter, and I suppose there is a problem here.

Second issue, I can't connect TP Link NC450 v2 camera, to my NVR, by ONVIF protocol. I tried ports: 80, 8080, 2020, 3702 (I found information about the latter on the internet), I get an error every time.

I was able to connect the NC450 v2 using RTSP. The problem was with a misleading hint on the configuration page. You only need to enter the last entry of the access path, not the whole path (as suggested by the hint)

Unfortunately, the RTSP protocol does not allow to use PTZ, so if possible, please provide the correct ONVIF port for this camera

And I have one more question: How can I set the motion detection area?

I try to click on the image with the mouse, hold down the left button and move the cursor, but nothing is selected. The other keys also doesn't work, and the right one returns to the main NVR screen.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 887

Replies: 2

Related Articles