Video "is jumping" every two seconds on VIGI NVR1016H

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-30 17:42:30
Model: VIGI NVR1016H  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 221020 Rel. 59040n

Hello,

I have a problem with my NVR. On real view and on on view from recording my video is jumping every two seconds (like 01, 03, 05) and it's not dynamic.

I've installed four Foscam cameras G4EP with Onvif and RSTP enabled.

In NVR I tried to add cameras with two options: Onvif and RSTP, and the issue is still occurring for all four cameras. What is interesting I can view without any problem stream of RSTP in VLC media player and the video is smooth and dynamic. In all cameras I've set bitrate to 2M, QHD resolution and 20 FPS.

When I am checking it on NVR in info tab for each camera I see just 0.5 FPS.

NVR is installed with WD101PURP 10TB SATA III 3,5.

Can I ask you for help?

Thanks,
Mariusz

Options
2 Reply
Re:Video "is jumping" every two seconds on VIGI NVR1016H
2023-05-05 06:36:30

Hello @Mariush

Thank you for your valued feedback!

Our senior engineer has received your feedback on the issue via email, they will continue to follow up with your case.

If you have any additional information, please feel free to reply to the support email whose case ID is TKID230500288.

Many thanks for your cooperation and patience!

Options
Re:Video "is jumping" every two seconds on VIGI NVR1016H
2023-06-09 02:16:32

Hi  @Mariush,

Hope you are doing well. I’m wondering whether your concern was resolved finally?

If your concern was resolved, welcome to update this topic thread and share your solution so that others may benefit from it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 2