Omada Controller 5.1.7 for Linux?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-21 17:21:55 - last edited 2022-03-22 02:48:52
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.1.7

Since 5.1.7 was released for Windows almost 4 weeks ago, when can we expect the Linux release?

I would have assumed (incorrectly, it seems) that most server-run controller software would release for Linux at least the same time as Windows, if not first. But all the Omada software releases seem to prioritize Windows. At minimum, could we get a planned release date for controller updates (for each OS platform) so we don't have to come back every day and check the downloads page?

(@Fae)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada Controller 5.1.7 for Linux?-Solution
2022-03-22 02:48:16 - last edited 2022-03-22 02:48:52

Dear @prooney,

prooney wrote

Since 5.1.7 was released for Windows almost 4 weeks ago, when can we expect the Linux release?

I would have assumed (incorrectly, it seems) that most server-run controller software would release for Linux at least the same time as Windows, if not first. But all the Omada software releases seem to prioritize Windows. At minimum, could we get a planned release date for controller updates (for each OS platform) so we don't have to come back every day and check the downloads page?

As I know, the Linux Controller v5.1 is in the process of firmware release, which should be finished this week.

Once the new controller firmware is available, I'll update this post actively, welcome to subscribe~

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Controller 5.1.7 for Linux?-Solution
2022-03-22 02:48:16 - last edited 2022-03-22 02:48:52

Dear @prooney,

prooney wrote

As I know, the Linux Controller v5.1 is in the process of firmware release, which should be finished this week.

Once the new controller firmware is available, I'll update this post actively, welcome to subscribe~

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 767

Replies: 1

Related Articles