ER605 ER7206 v1.2.1 Firmware Release (Released on Jun 15th, 2022)
This Article Applies to:
ER605(UN)_V1_1.2.1 Build 20220512
ER7206(UN)_V1_1.2.1 Build 20220512
1. Add support for Facebook Wi-Fi v2.
2. Add cloud optimization support in standalone/controller mode, you can choose to enable/disable cloud connection, and update the basic cloud domain name.
1. Fix the bug that shield! Up port scan security risks. Mentioned Here.
2. Fix the bug that devices in the VLAN cannot obtain IP addresses after setting ACL for different VLAN to isolate them. Reported Here and Here.
3. Fix the bug that after UPNP is enabled, the Loopback function does not take effect.
4. Fix the bug that portal was scanned for security holes by Nessus for supporting SSL2.0/3.0. Reported Here.
5. Fix the bug that the address reservation function is invalid for IoT devices. Mentioned Here.
6. Fix the bug that when an IPsec VPN tunnel is established, connections unrelated to the tunnel are deleted.
7. Fix the bug that failed to connect to Server as L2TP Client for the second time.
ER605(UN)_V1_1.2.1 Build 20220512 Full Release Note >
ER7206(UN)_V1_1.2.1 Build 20220512 Full Release Note >
This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller 4.3.5 or above. Support the latest Controller5.2/5.3 management.
To check the latest firmware of ER605 & ER7206, welcome to subscribe this post https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/255644
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!