my broadband router ZTE is not connecting to TL-R480+ , it keeps saying connecting in the WAN status

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

my broadband router ZTE is not connecting to TL-R480+ , it keeps saying connecting in the WAN status

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-12 19:17:28
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I am trying to setup my Tl-R480, I coonect the first Broadband connection to WAN 1 and that works but when i connect the second RTE(Mobile Broadband) to WAN2 all it says is connecting. i have Dynamic IP set on the router and the TL-R480. can someone help with this

Options
2 Reply
Re:my broadband router ZTE is not connecting to TL-R480+ , it keeps saying connecting in the WAN status
2022-07-13 12:32:17

@wgold 

Suggest that you make sure that this WAN is working properly, and you can check it with a PC connected directly to the front-end.
Once configured, is there a WAN IP?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:my broadband router ZTE is not connecting to TL-R480+ , it keeps saying connecting in the WAN status
2022-07-13 14:04:52

@Virgo Thanks for your help. The connection works and has a valid IP Address. I am able to use the internet with the network (connected directly to the PC). But it just does not connect to the TL-R480+

Options