omada hardware controller works but refuse web access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-15 22:33:01
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.14.3 Build 20220112 Rel.64116

Italy, July 16 2022 - A few weeks ago, I modified some routing rules and everything same working fine by means Omada Web access, via local address. Today, OC200 has stopped to respond via the web. Using Firefox, the browser shows an error about SSL self-certificate, but it is impossible to go ahead. The controller responds via Ping protocol. Moreover, the controller has lost his connection with the cloud interface. Restarting all the network devices, the controller does its work fine, but it is impossible to manage the net via web. Is there someone that can suggest to me how to return to normal operations.

Options
1 Reply
Re:omada hardware controller works but refuse web access
2022-07-16 12:41:25

@mazzaris 

Did you try another browser for this?   I know Firefox does prompt for a security warning so you have to accept and save the exception, else it wont allow you in.. made that mistake a few times

Also did you try the Omada App?  It can add local controllers via IP

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 1