[5.4.6] General installation instructions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-02 05:21:41 - last edited 2022-08-05 06:41:57
Tags: #Firmware Update #upgrade
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.4.6

Every time upgrading omada I'm getting weird behaviors of interface.

Upgrading from previous to 5.4.6 Speedtest results were not saved and Internet Capacity window was read only.

Full browser refresh was needed every time to get Omada Controller working properly.

Can you please add to upgrade instructions that full refresh of browser page cache is required after omada software controler update (I haven't seen it anywhere) ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:[5.4.6] General installation instructions
2022-08-03 09:42:57

@lacrimal 

It seems that it is not saved, but the internet capacity can be set manually by yourself and is not read-only.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-08-04 06:49:44 - last edited 2022-08-04 06:51:57

@lacrimal 

Full browser refresh Ctrl+F5 was needed to make it RW - thought that it was obvious in my previous post :-)
Added clarification

Options
2022-08-05 07:31:01

Dear @lacrimal,

lacrimal wrote

Can you please add to upgrade instructions that full refresh of browser page cache is required after omada software controler update (I haven't seen it anywhere) ?

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We haven't received such feedback before.

I'd like to share your kind suggestion to the support team for future troubleshooting consideration.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options