Vlan subnets with EAP245 to connect to these subnets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-02 00:38:59
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.0.3

Hello,

sorry for my English I'm really not bilingual. I have an ER605 router with OC200 gateway as well as a TL-SG2210 that I would like to configure on separate Vlans so that the EAP245 and computer connected to these ports are in separate subnets (Vlan). I have configured the TL-SG2210 with Vlans at each port, it works well but it does not find the EAP245s to connect when the port is active at only 1 Vlan. To discover them I must activate all the Vlans on the port. Can you please help me find the solution to have separate subnets with EAPS245 inside. Thank you very much for your help it's been more than 40 hours of testing.

Bonjour,

désoler pour mon anglais je ne suis vraiment pas bilingue. J'ai un routeur ER605 avec passerelle OC200 ainsi qu'une TL-SG2210 que j'aimerais configurer les sortir sur des Vlan distinct pour que les EAP245 et ordinateur raccorder sur ces ports soit dans des sous-réseaux distinct (Vlan). J'ai configurer la TL-SG2210 avec des Vlan a chaque port cela fonctionne bien mais il ne trouve pas les EAP245 de raccorder quand le port est actif a seulement 1 Vlan. Pour les découvrir je dois activer toute les Vlan sur le port. Pouvez-vous m'aider svp a trouver la solution d'avoir des sous-réseaux distinct avec des EAPS245 a l'intérieur. Merci beaucoup de votre aide cela fait plus de 40 heures de tests.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Vlan subnets with EAP245 to connect to these subnets
2022-09-02 05:58:45

@Belanf You can refer to this video

Options
2022-09-06 23:39:19 - last edited 2022-09-09 00:40:01

@Somnus 

Hello,

Thanks for the info but it still doesn't work. I need the port of the SG2210 to be assigned to a Vlan and that the EAP plugged into this port is also in this Vlan

Bonjour,

Merci de l'information mais cela ne fonctionne pas encore. J'ai besoin que le port de la SG2210 soit assigner a un Vlan et que la EAP brancher sur ce port soit aussi dans ce Vlan

Options
2022-09-19 05:56:05

@Belanf 

It seems that you actually don't need VLAN to SSID, but only want VLAN on switch ports.

In that case you can create new profile on the controller, for example VLAN10 profile native netowrk VLAN10, no tagged VLAN. Then choose this profile for the switch port.

The default profile only has native VLAN 1(default VLAN)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 3