Omada Portal Demo Customized Page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-29 10:43:51
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.0.9 Build 20220429 Rel. 4

I am using controller OC200 1.0

I have 2 SSID, the one for Free 15 minutes every day without authentication and the other one uses a Voucher authentication.

I want to combine the two SSID on one Customized Page. I downloaded the demo Page after creating the two SSID.

My problem is that the SSID (Free 15 minutes every day) authentication HTML codes are not there. The downloaded Demo Page works only on the Voucher Authentication SSID.

Can someone assist me  to make the Free 15 minutes every day SSID to work on the Customized Page.

Actually I need to give free 15 minutes WIFI every day and I do not know how to Edit the Demo.html in order to accomplish it.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Portal Demo Customized Page
2022-10-31 07:31:00

@Tshukela 

FAQ said it's in line 199 of demo.html

Options
Re:Omada Portal Demo Customized Page
2022-10-31 08:18:26

Thank you @Somnus 

I am aware of line 199 of the Demo.html

please correct me if I am wrong. I think the downloaded Demo.html automatically synchronize with the Omada Controller, so on my Omada controller I have two SSIDs(free 15 minutes daily and Voucher authenticated one). On my siide after uploading the customized Demo.html, the free 15 minutes SSID does not work but only the Voucher authentication works.

I am asking asistance about what I can do for the free 15 minutes SSID to work on the customized Demo.htm page.

Please advice

Options