ER8411 V1_1.0.1 Official Firmware (Released on Nov 15th, 2022)
This Article Applies to:
ER8411_v1/ v1.6_1.0.1_Build 20221110
- Fully adapted to Omada Controller v5.7
1. Optimized the processing logic of SSL VPN with Radius authentication.
Please note that if you have configured SSL VPN with Radius authentication in Controller mode, you need to upgrade Controller to V5.7 at the same time, otherwise the SSL VPN page will be hidden.
1. Fix the bug that when using PPTP encryption cannot communicate with Windows client.
2. Fix the bug of incorrect text message prompt when setting time limit for SSL VPN.
3. Fix the bug that sometimes cannot be operated after logging into the device.
4. Fix the bug that Link Backup does not work.
5. Fix the bug that DHCP cannot assign IP address.
6. Fix the bug that user list in portal could not be imported due to compatibility issue in Standalone mode.
7. Fix the security issue of file traversal vulnerability.
8. Fix the bug that internal program problems caused the multicast function to be abnormal.
9. Fix the bug that some information reported by the device to the Controller is abnormal and causes the statistics to be empty.
Note: the firmware is applied to ER8411 V1 and V1.60.
To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
To get better assistance with your case, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!