Eap235 v1 wall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Eap235 v1 wall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Eap235 v1 wall
Eap235 v1 wall
2022-12-07 19:37:03

Hi all,

in my omada setup, i like to connect the input of this eap 235 to my managed poe switch and on vlan 1. So all ssid's will be available at the eap235,

i then want port 1 also on vlan 1 to my tl-sg2008p switch for distribution of the other vlan's.

the other ports are in this case not of interest for me.

the reason i would like this because the tl-sg2008p switch is now connected to a wall utp socket, and i would like to replace this, and it is easy to switch the other end of the cable to a poe port.

and as it is in the office of my wife, she doesn't want a big eap on the ceiling. The office is not too big, and the wifi is only for the iphone and ipad. Laptops etc are wired to the switch.

so main issue is if the first part of my story wil work in the way i want

rgds

patrick

Options
2 Reply
Re:Eap235 v1 wall
2022-12-09 05:15:03

@Pksparks 

Not sure if I understand your requirement. But if you have Omada controller, this example may be helpful:

How to configure Multi-Networks & Multi-SSIDs on Omada SDN Controller

Options
Re:Eap235 v1 wall
2022-12-11 00:02:18
Thanks Somnus, i looked at it. I decided to go for eap615 wall. And i understand there are some issues with it in vlans. I will see, for now it is mainly experimenting for a small office. Thanks again, and have a good weekend Patrick
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 2

Related Articles