Port profiles not appearing in Cloud Controller to assign VLAN's to specific port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Port profiles not appearing in Cloud Controller to assign VLAN's to specific port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-09 05:24:51
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

Hi,

I created to different VLAn's to assign them to 2 different ports on my ER605 with also different DHCP using Omada Cloud Controller.

Everything went smooth untill I had to delete and recreate the automatically created profiles for the 2 VLAn's.

The biggest issue is that I can not see the profiles back in the Switch settings to assign the VLAN's to the specific router port. (No entry in the table.)

Can not use my VLAN;s.

Please any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Port profiles not appearing in Cloud Controller to assign VLAN's to specific port
2023-01-10 04:12:20

@OK93 

It's not supported to edit profile for the router's port. So your VLANs can only work on the switch ports.

Many people already found the problem. I think tplink will make an update soon.

See this thread

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 161

Replies: 1