Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color

2023-01-21 09:31:00 - last edited 2023-11-03 06:39:56

Is anyone experiencing inverted colors on live video in Vigi Security Manager?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color-Solution
2023-11-03 06:24:27 - last edited 2023-11-03 06:39:56

Hi @kinitechies @HofkoSK @domw @Kinits @depzoo 

There is a new beta for early access and it fixes the issue with the AMD graphics card.

VIGI Security Manager V1.6.39 Beta Firmware (Released on Nov 3rd, 2023)

2. Fixed the issue of inverted red and blue display on certain Radeon graphics card computers.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
32 Reply
Re:Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color
2023-03-20 18:25:09

I do

maybe not inverted, but definetelly missing red balance. Interesting thing is, that this problem occurs only on one of few PCs I own. I suspect, that it may come from VSM and graphics card software incompatibility. This one PC has Radeon RX 6600.

Options
2023-03-27 02:41:45 - last edited 2023-03-27 02:42:18

I Do as well, have tried updating to the latest Adrenalin drivers 23.3.2 with no change. Radeon RX6700XT.

Switching Hardware decoding off in VSM results in LQ streams also having the issue. for now HQ Playback and live views are affected.

Users of Vegas pro seem to have a similar issue where the blue/red color channel is swapped on some radeon devices and drivers.

Options
2023-04-07 02:46:38

Hello @PlantCorn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230410356, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Options
2023-04-11 02:29:27

Hi @PlantCorn

Hope you are doing well. Our support team reported that they haven't received your email reply at all.

Have you ever received the support email whose case ID is TKID230410356?

Or was your concern resolved on your own finally?

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

Options
2023-04-18 19:46:22
It seems we all have the same issue and we currently have 6000 series AMD GPU's I am also experiencing the same problem with my RX 6500XT. Security manager was working as it should wayback when I was using a GTX 1650 GPU from Nvidia.
Options
2023-05-16 18:28:19

HI @kinitechies 

I have the same problem, the red color is missing.

PC: Windows 11

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

Graphics system: AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

Options
2023-06-25 19:11:57

@kinitechies 

Same here, looking for fix.

Options
2023-08-31 11:55:33

Hi  @kinitechies 

I have the same problem.

Windows 11
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

When will TP-LInk provide a fix?

Options
2023-09-11 07:24:47

Hi  @domw    @depzoo    @Kinits 

What kind of version do you use?

According to the senior engineer for this product line, we will release a new public firmware recently to fix this issue. This is not a guarantee but it's good news from the team.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-09-11 09:32:39

@Clive_A 

I am using Security Manager version 1.5.16 and I believe it is the latest version. The colour problem still exists.

I have been using Foscam security cameras and I recently bought two TP-Link C340-W cameras with VIGI NVR1016H 16 Channel NVR and I regret about the purchase.

The C340-W cameras have many problems. It only support 2.4 GHz Wifi and the connectivity is quite unstable even though I have four XE75 Deco mesh WiFi system in a not-so-large house. The so-called Full-Colour feature is unstable and I had to switch back to infrared instead.

The Security Manager is unstable and takes a long time to start and connect to the NVR1016H NVR.

The VIGI solution is immature compared to other vendors like Focasm. I trusted TP-Link but I am completely disappointed by the VIGI cameras and NVR. I should have bought two new Foscam cameras instead but it is too late now.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2021

Replies: 32