Official Release ER8411 V1_1.0.2 Official Firmware (Released on Jan 30th, 2023)
This Article Applies to:
ER8411_v1/ v1.6_1.0.2_Build 20230115
- Fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v5.7
1. Optimized the judgment logic of Large Ping Attack log.
1. Fix the bug that Bandwidth Control would cause the device to go down.
2. Fix the bug that Bandwidth Control would cause 100% CPU usage for a long time.
3. Fix the bug that the maximum bandwidth limit of Bandwidth Control configuration only supports 1G in Standalone mode.
4. Fix DHCP related issues:
Clients may not be able to obtain IP addresses.
Address reservation is not effective for IoT devices.
5. Fix the bug that when all ports except USB Modem were checked as WAN, the device rebooted directly and could not be accessed after reboot.
6. Fix the bug that OpenVPN cannot be used with ER605 v1.
Note: the firmware is applied to ER8411 V1 and V1.60.
Download From TP-Link Global "EN" Website:
> Notes <
(1) The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be annouced in the global "EN" forum, like this one.
(2) The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.
(3) At present, only the new firmware release for the Omada Controller and Router will be continuously updated in this global "EN" forum. To get notified with the new release of Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic 245226. To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644. For other product lines, please check for updates via the Cloud or from the TP-Link official websites.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
To get better assistance, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!