Too many preconfigured devices

Too many preconfigured devices

15 Reply
Re:Too many preconfigured devices
2024-01-29 01:08:29

Hi @Bellal30 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Bellal30 wrote

@Fae It seems we are crazy! We are still using their products after such negligence, I boycott you from today. How many companies are there who don't have to pay a license fee to run the device. And we license agree for license fee, Even if you want to pay, you have to face such problems.😡😡😡😡😡

Then you can use the software controller which is free to use and install to your computer. If you are not willing to pay for it, download it to your local computer and bind it to the cloud platform(www.omada.tplinkcloud.com). That's some kind of cloud as well but not fully located on the cloud.

In this situation, you have to maintain your local controller and keep it connected to the Internet.

Second, nobody forces you to use the Cloud-based Controller. There are three types. Please learn it before you make such an inappropriate comment. https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/omada/controller/

Third, I am not sure why would it not cost you a penny for the cloud service which we pay and sign an SLA with you. That's for business and pros.

Fourth, we are not the only brand asking for a license to get the cloud service. We don't charge you for the technical support while a lot are charging you for the annual support license.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-02-04 16:19:30 - last edited 2024-02-04 16:25:17

@Bellal30 agree, actualy at least need for some view/read only or monitoring only, its terible, will try to migrate to rujie, give all free, 

even dont give any free cloud for router.

just need to monitoring my er605

Options
2024-02-07 11:23:57

Can we add two EAP245 devices in the software controller without any license.

Options
2024-02-08 01:37:55

@ELLRA 

ELLRA wrote

Can we add two EAP245 devices in the software controller without any license.

SW controller is free of charge. Only the CBC is the license.

You should do some study on this. A long way to learn.

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2024-02-08 01:45:51

@CeilDC 

CeilDC wrote

@Bellal30 agree, actualy at least need for some view/read only or monitoring only, its terible, will try to migrate to rujie, give all free, 

even dont give any free cloud for router.

just need to monitoring my er605

If you say so, then you are not the targeted user group for this model. Move on to the brand you said. enjoy it.

Omada was like this all the way from its first day.

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Related Articles