Omada Reboots all my devices even though the schedule was deleted.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Reboots all my devices even though the schedule was deleted.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Omada Reboots all my devices even though the schedule was deleted.
2023-03-15 01:52:24

Hello @deerskin 

Have you ever restored your backup file or performed copy site before you edit or delete the original reboot schedule?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-03-28 15:08:09

@Fae 

Yes, I have restored settings through backup files on a locally-attached USB drive prior to deleting/changing the reboot schedule.

This was not motivated by changing the schedule. I just know that in the past I have often tinkered with the network settings and lost function because I changed the wrong thing. When that happens, I just restore the auto-backed-up settings to get things running again.

Options
2023-03-31 07:20:48

Hello @deerskin 

Thank you for confirming the information. The issue has been located and will be fixed in the subsequent versions.

As a temporary solution, you may hard reset the OC200 (backup the current settings first) and restore the backup file to wipe the issue. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options