Problem while opening links on facebook - NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-26 20:16:46
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.12.1 Build 221212 Rel.65938n(4555)

Hi,
i have problem with opening any links on desktop computers one with windows 11 and other with windows 10. Its been showing

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

On mobile phone there is still same problem problem while opening links. Please help i have been reset to factory settings. Firmware is up to date. Problem is on any webrowser edge, chrome, mozilla.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem while opening links on facebook - NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
2023-03-07 05:38:55

Hello @Valhalla93 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Can you please confirm if you can access those websites or not when this error message pops up?

What if you connect the computer to the ISP-provided modem or router directly, do you have this issue? If not, please try to clone the MAC address of the computer to the router as follows, then confirm again if you can access the internet properly:

How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router?

BTW, who is your internet provider?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options