T-Mobile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

T-Mobile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
T-Mobile
T-Mobile
2023-03-11 07:50:51
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.6.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220105 Rel.58321n
Can someone explain to me why T-Mobile with a 100Mbps subscription in a Huawei modem also transmits 100Mbps but does not do this to my MR600. Location is exactly the same for both devices. Time of testing is no greater difference than 10 minutes and already tested several times over several weeks. 
Can T-Mobile set that you cannot work with your own modem.
Options
1 Reply
Re:T-Mobile
2023-03-15 10:00:49

@richard.benard 

Hi, may I know the model no. of your Huawei modem? We will need to check the LTE category it supports.

Besides, please check the network type and band on Advanced->Status page of the MR600, then check if the Huawei modem uses the same band(s) or not, if not, please try to change 4G band manually on the MR600 to be the same as that of Huawei modem to see if the speed will be better.

Here is the instruction about how to select 4G band manually on MR600:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3099/

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options