29 Reply
Re:Cloudflare Zero Trust tunnel client
2024-08-11 05:52:57

@R.n. 
Any news about this?

Options
RE:Cloudflare Zero Trust tunnel client
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

Trying to configure a secure SSH/SFTP setup for backing up my client's SDN config. Using Cloudflared tunnelling to our own centralised backup server would make this so easier and a lot more secure.

TP Link, this is one of the most upvoted feature requests on this forum. The industry is moving more and more to zero trust, this is a MUST have feature going forward to remain relevant. Even Meraki, OpenWRT, OPNSense, Mikrotik have this functionality. Please can we get an update?

Options
2 weeks ago
I need this feature
Options
2 weeks ago
Nice to have !
Options
2 weeks ago

Hi @redford-jones 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

redford-jones wrote

Trying to configure a secure SSH/SFTP setup for backing up my client's SDN config. Using Cloudflared tunnelling to our own centralised backup server would make this so easier and a lot more secure.

TP Link, this is one of the most upvoted feature requests on this forum. The industry is moving more and more to zero trust, this is a MUST have feature going forward to remain relevant. Even Meraki, OpenWRT, OPNSense, Mikrotik have this functionality. Please can we get an update?

Can you share their official guides over Cloudflare ZTT?

I have zero search results on their official support to Cloudflare ZTT.

Mikrotik is based on the container/LINUX where you install that to work with the RouterOS. Not sure it is actually a built-in feature. Can you show me some links on this matter?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2 weeks ago

Would be great to have this feature! +1

Options
a week ago

@R.n. 

+1

Options
Friday
Big Twingate user here. Using a router would be much better than setting up a container or raspberry pi on site.
Options
Tuesday
We absolutely need this. Omada already supports Wireguard, so Tailscale shouldn't be a huge leap.
Options

Voters 31

+ 27 Voters

Tags

VPN