No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet
No internet
2023-04-09 08:29:45
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have been using this router without any problems for the last 2 months. But today i just can't get connected to the internet, I've tried everything, reboot, factory reset, put an other sim card, but nothing happens, and there is no problem with the provider because i tested the sim card with my old router and it works. Does anyone have any suggestions what to do?

Options
11 Reply
Re:No internet
2023-04-10 01:17:43

@Linbo 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is and the LED status on the MR600 now?

Please login the web interface of the MR600 via tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1, then send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page, then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a log file.

By the way, what is the firmware version of your MR600 V2?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-04-10 16:41:03

Sunshine wrote

@Linbo 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is and the LED status on the MR600 now?

Please login the web interface of the MR600 via tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1, then send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page, then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a log file.

By the way, what is the firmware version of your MR600 V2?

Hello. The ISP is WINDTRE. All the led lights are working. Firmwire version is 1.6.0.0.9.1

@Sunshi

Options
2023-04-11 03:48:13

@Linbo 

Hi, based on those screenshots, internet status seems to be working fine on the MR600, do you mean all the client devices cannot connect internet when connected to MR600?

You mentioned that the SIM works fine on old router, may I know the brand and model of your old router?

Please also check the APN profile settings on your old router to see if it is exactly the same as the MR600, if not, please click Create Profile on Advanced->Network->Internet page of MR600 to create a profile manually to see if it works.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-04-11 21:28:44

@Sunshine Yes, all the clients can't connect to the router. Today the router got working for about 3h, and then it just stoped, no internet, put the sim card in old router (ZTE Webcube 4) and it works. I really don't know where the problem is, how is it possible that it works straight for 3 hours and then it stops?

Here is the screenshot of the old router apn profile setting, don't know what I can do here... the MR600 was working with the same settings today for 3h...

Options
2023-04-12 05:45:37

@Linbo 

Hi, the APN on the old router is tre.it which is the same as the MR600, and when using the old router, did you monitor for longer time such as one or two days to see if it always works?

In addition, for the MR600 V2, please update the firmware to the latest version to see if it solves the problem:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-mr600/v2/#Firmware

Options
2023-04-12 18:47:09 - last edited 2023-04-12 18:48:39

@Sunshine The old router works without problems. I updated the firmware today, after the reboot it worked for about 2 minutes, after that nothing, no internet... doesn't open any page...

Options
2023-04-14 11:29:23

@Linbo 

Hi, the internet status on the web interface of MR500 still shows connected but no internet access on any client devices, right?

Please go to Advanced->Network->LAN Settings page, configure Primary DNS as 8.8.8.8, Secondary DNS as 8.8.4.4, then check if internet will work.

If the problem still exists, please email support.forum@tp-link.com with subject "Forum ID 605426 Internet stopped working on MR500" and provide the new system log file. Our engineer will follow up the case for debugging.

Options
2023-04-14 23:00:24

@Sunshine Tried that method, but nothing, doesn't get going. The router behaves strange. The router works sometimes when I power it on, for about 2-5 everything normal, then suddenly nothing. I also noticed that the 4G led doesn't light up sometimes when I'm using the internet. Today when there was a connection for about 3 min, the 4g led wasn't on, then later it turned on but no internet... 

Options
2023-04-18 06:31:00

@Linbo 

Hi, we have reported the issue to the support engineers, they have reached out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. Please check your email box and confirm.

Options
2023-04-21 13:15:02

@Sunshine Amazon has kindly exchanged for another model, MR600 VER 3. Everything works fine now. Problem resolved.

Options