Pairing C420 Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Pairing C420 Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Pairing C420 Cameras
Pairing C420 Cameras
2023-05-21 21:39:23
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: v:1.0

Im having some problems pairing the C420 cameras with the VIGI NVR100H-8MP. Im not really sure if it is possible to do this, I would be very pleased to hear from any body that has had similar troubles.

The reason im trying to pair the devices together, are that I want full playback monitoring all the time.

The C420 comes with a Hub 200 , which you fit sd card, and the camera motion detects and records.

I found this to be quite annoying when trying to get on the app to see anything. as a lot of the time it wont allow you to see any camera footage before flashing to an error page.

This is the reason im trying to pair these items together, so I would appreciate any feed back if anybody has had anything.

Thank You   

Options
2 Reply
Re:Pairing C420 Cameras
2023-05-30 08:32:44

@Lazereye 

Lazereye wrote

I found this to be quite annoying when trying to get on the app to see anything. as a lot of the time it wont allow you to see any camera footage before flashing to an error page.

This is the reason im trying to pair these items together, so I would appreciate any feed back if anybody has had anything.

Hi, actually, what is the error message?

Do you have a screenshot of it? So you have added the cam on this NVR, right?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Pairing C420 Cameras
2023-05-31 13:34:15

@Virgo Hi Virgo

The error that comes up with the cameras is from the Hub200 app, which I do not want as it is a complete waste of time.

I want to pair the camera with the NVR so that I have full recordings from it.

The tappo app that uses  the Hub200 is motion record only and is not user friendly and im not going to use it.

Hope this helps you if I did not explain correctly

Thanks 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 2