ER605v2 firmware 2.2.0 disconnects from Linux Controller 5.9.31

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-11 02:10:31 - last edited 2023-07-14 06:18:57
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.0

Not long after upgrading my ER605v2 to the new firmware, it disconnected and stayed disconnected from my Linux controller.  I know a thread was created already for the EC200 hardware controller but I wanted to make sure it was known that the issue also exists with the Linux controller.  Rebooting the controller wouldn't re-initiate the connection.  I had to reboot the router.  I have now rolled back to the 2.1.2 20230221 beta build which was stable.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER605v2 firmware 2.2.0 disconnects from Linux Controller 5.9.31-Solution
2023-07-12 01:02:52 - last edited 2023-07-14 06:18:57

Hi @SingletrackMind 

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue on TP-Link Community! I have forwarded the issue to our support engineers for further investigation and will try to provide an update here when there is any progress.

In the meantime, you may consider downgrading it to the previous firmware. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Solution: Solution to ER605 V2 2.2.0 Firmware Frequently Disconnects From Omada Controller V5.9

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605v2 firmware 2.2.0 disconnects from Linux Controller 5.9.31-Solution
2023-07-12 01:02:52 - last edited 2023-07-14 06:18:57

Hi @SingletrackMind 

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue on TP-Link Community! I have forwarded the issue to our support engineers for further investigation and will try to provide an update here when there is any progress.

In the meantime, you may consider downgrading it to the previous firmware. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Solution: Solution to ER605 V2 2.2.0 Firmware Frequently Disconnects From Omada Controller V5.9

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options