MR6400 v4 disconnects 4g after few hours

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-12 17:49:26
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.6.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 200729

Just got a new mr6400 v4 and it keeps disconnecting 4g after a few hours and refuses to reconnect until i manually restart it. is there any new firmware that fixes this ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:MR6400 v4 disconnects 4g after few hours
2023-08-14 03:26:04

@kfayz 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

When the problem happens, is there any change on the LED status? and are you able to login the web interface of the MR6400?

If so, please send us a screenshot of Advanced->Status page when losing internet and also send me a system log saved on Advanced->System Tools->System Log.

Besides, please also check network type and band on Status page when internet works fine and also when losing internet, if the band is different, the problem might be caused by band switching.

By the way, who is your ISP please? If you insert the same SIM card into another 4G device and monitor for some time, is there any similar issue?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-14 09:26:16

@Sunshine Yes Internet and signal leds turn off.

• I can login to the router normally.
  • I dont have the option for band switching. it says im on the latest firmware, is there a firmware to give me this option ?
  • The error shown is "unknown error, configuration is incorrect"
  • My isp is etisalat in egypt, i dont think the router supports other networks as the router is branded with etisalat.

Will send the log

Options
2023-08-15 08:45:48

@kfayz 

Hi, since the router is branded with etisalat, I am afraid it is ISP customized product instead of the common EU version product, in that case, it cannot install other EU version beta firmware to use the manual band selection feature.

In that case, it is recommanded to contact the ISP etisalat to report the LTE disconnecting issue.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 360

Replies: 3

Related Articles