ER-605 wan ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER-605 wan ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER-605 wan ip
ER-605 wan ip
2023-08-28 16:00:49 - last edited 2023-08-29 01:31:30
Tags: #WAN Setup #DNS
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

J'ai un er605 avec une connexion celeste  (starqos4) ip isp 192.168.1.1/24

Ce sont les seule informations que j'ai ip et sous reseau mais je n'obteins pas de navigation !

je n'ai pas plus d'infos sur la gateway et dns !

Hello,

I have an er605 with a celeste connection  (starqos4) ip isp 192.168.1.1/24

This is the only information I have ip and subnet but I do not get navigation

I have no more info on the gateway and dns!

WAN configuration

• wanip

LAN configuration

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER-605 wan ip
2023-08-29 01:38:01

Hi @Fabfab74 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I am sorry that there isn't much I can do for you. To resolve this, you should contact your ISP or modem manufacturer for support.

Since you are using "Static IP" as your WAN connection, you should know at least your IP address, subnet and default gateway. DNS can be optional. If you want to use a public one like 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8, that would be totally fine.

But, for the WAN subnet and gateway, you should contact your ISP or modem manufacturer for extra support. Confirm the IP you are supposed to use. 192.168.1.1 is a private IP address and usually the default gateway IP address of the modem (router). Not sure if your ISP provides you with a public IP address.

Or you can simply set it to be "dynamic IP" which may resolve the issue instantly.

If your ISP said that you should use the static IP, then you should connect the ISP to your 605 directly. If that's not the case, you should configure your modem. Instead of the ER605.

There isn't anything you should configure in the LAN settings.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 241

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles