Votes

DS-Lite (Dual Stak Lite) Support

Votes

DS-Lite (Dual Stak Lite) Support

12 Reply
Re:DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Support
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Clive_A 

I get the priority thing, and I can't express the appreciation for you and your team for at least giving updates on what's happening. Thank you guys again!

Sadly, our clients usually can't take no for an answer, so we have to stop-drop&roll whenever a new "idea" hits them (even if we discard it after the meeting), sorry if I was a bit harsh.

(Always trying to find a solution makes a "old man yells at clouds" out of me.)

Thanks, again, and I'll be waiting for updates, in the meantime I'll be doing some "workarounds" so hopefully I won't have to reconfigure the whole network again when the update finally gets published.

Edit: Got the network working via a unix based VM as a "router" roughly implementing dual-stack so the ER706W only sits as a "switch" after the media-converter at the moment. Would still need a native fix as the ping has gone up as if i was using double-nat ( which I actually kind of am lol, at least the full-sized picture looks great xD ).

Options
Re:DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Support
2 weeks ago

Hi @TotoDaDog 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

TotoDaDog wrote

@Clive_A 

I get the priority thing, and I can't express the appreciation for you and your team for at least giving updates on what's happening. Thank you guys again!

Sadly, our clients usually can't take no for an answer, so we have to stop-drop&roll whenever a new "idea" hits them (even if we discard it after the meeting), sorry if I was a bit harsh.

(Always trying to find a solution makes a "old man yells at clouds" out of me.)

Thanks, again, and I'll be waiting for updates, in the meantime I'll be doing some "workarounds" so hopefully I won't have to reconfigure the whole network again when the update finally gets published.

Edit: Got the network working via a unix based VM as a "router" roughly implementing dual-stack so the ER706W only sits as a "switch" after the media-converter at the moment. Would still need a native fix as the ping has gone up as if i was using double-nat ( which I actually kind of am lol, at least the full-sized picture looks great xD ).

Totally get it. No worries. Our products are gradually pushing forward and becoming better. You can expect a brighter future for our products. I feel much better that we have some common ground and you can understand that.

Hope you have a great day. Cheers.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Voters 12

+ 8 Voters