VLAN does not work on 1G port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-22 10:00:24 - last edited 2023-09-25 02:30:59
Model: TL-SG3428XF  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20220523 Rel.38910

Please help,

I experienced problems when setting up the VLAN on the 1G port, but if I setup the VLAN on the 10G port the VLAN runs normally

Options
4 Reply
Re:VLAN does not work on 1G port
2023-09-22 15:45:07

@hasbichoir 

Hi and Welcome

Sorry but you would need to give us a lot more information before we could start to address this for you.    If you can update the post with the details of how you are managing this (controller / standalone), what the VLAN is (trunk / client) what effect is happening.. how you are testing this etc..

At the moment we dont have anything to start with

Options
2023-09-24 11:35:09

@Philbert 

I manage this switch standalone for the VLAN. I have tried trunk and access mode, but it still doesn't work on the 1G port

Options
2023-09-24 12:44:05

@hasbichoir 

Yeah that doesnt really give us a lot more to work with..   have you tried updating the firmware?    If your origional post is accurate, you are on the first released 1.0.0 firmware, 1.0.4 is now out and a lot of issues have been addressed since release.

Options
2023-09-25 02:32:54

Hi @hasbichoir 

I totally agree with Philbert. Please give us more information about the test device you use. What's the link status on the switch? 10G port, you are referring to the SFP then. What's the device on the other end? Another switch?

Your configuration?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 318

Replies: 4

Related Articles