deco cycling between solid yellow, blinking red, green then back to solid yellow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

deco cycling between solid yellow, blinking red, green then back to solid yellow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-11 13:55:59
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: XE75 1.0 en_1.2.8 Build 20230901 Rel. 36505_US_EU_JP_CA_AU_up

The issue is basically the description in the subject line of this ticket.

I have tried resetting the unit, reinstalling the firmware, powering down then unit and resetting but nothing has worked. This is the same unit I had with this ticket (https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/620482?replyId=1245456) and I assume it is related but the solution in the prior ticket is not working either.

In addition, the faulty unit was my main unit when it failed and I have transferred the prior satellite to be the main (which is working) and the prior main to be the satellite but it still fails.

Note: hardware version on bottom is 1.6.

Please help.

Thank you.

Options
5 Reply
Re:deco cycling between solid yellow, blinking red, green then back to solid yellow
2023-10-12 06:20:49

@TJ64 

This device was working fine before was it? If so, did you change any settings or locations before it had problems?
Have there been any recent thunderstorms in your home's immediate environment?

Options
Re:deco cycling between solid yellow, blinking red, green then back to solid yellow
2023-10-12 06:24:29

@TJ64 

"I have transferred the prior satellite to be the main (which is working) and the prior main to be the satellite", do you mean the same deco stopped working?

Options
2023-10-12 13:30:59
Correct.
Options
2023-10-16 21:52:05

@Md-Ripon3 

Yes, the same deco has stopped working. 

Is there any resolution to my issue?

Options
2023-10-16 21:53:42

@Md-Ripon3 

Yes the device was working fine before other than the issue I originally mentioned which happend some moths ago.I have not changed any settings. There have been no thunderstorms in my area. Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 488

Replies: 5

Related Articles