Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

hi, I would like to install my deco x10 by connecting it to my main router provided by my operator (the router was built by tplink and has tplik os), when I install the deco with its app it makes me c
Installation
By LoryLory_IT · Latest post 37 minutes ago by John-Snow1_1
3Helpful
88Views
3Replies
Hi all, I have had Giganet installed and they installed the ONT box and one Eero 6 router / unit. I already have a Deco P9 setup connected to a Talk Talk router. The Deco P9 is then connected to anoth
InstallationPoEPowerline BackhaulDeco Ethernet Backhaul
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue recently as, considering all devices are on current f/w, I believe there may be an issue... Using android Deco app - on attempting to pair a Tapo P100
Firmware UpdateInstallation
By TheHundredth · Latest post Yesterday by Matt-london
2Helpful
55Views
2Replies
I bought 2 X50-POE access points to extend my mesh network now composed by 2 X60. I would like to try an Ethernet backhaul configuration, since I have an Ethernet type 6 wired connection to both new l
Deco Ethernet BackhaulAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By amgraca · Latest post Monday by carparkingmodap
0Helpful
43Views
2Replies
Hi there. I have an opportunity to upgrade from FTTN to FTTP with my current provider and I have a question about whether or not I can continue to use my current X73-DSL router. Am I correct in my ass
InstallationAccess Point ModeFTTN to FTTP
By Adz_P · Latest post Monday by Adz_P
4Helpful
186Views
7Replies
Hello everyone, I am a complete novice and I am completely lost between the different concepts of router, modem, network, virtual network, switch, etc. I would like to get two lans and two completely
InstallationVLAN/IPTVNetwork ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaulvlan
By Blomki
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
Hello, I'm using 34 Decos across 4 different locations. In general I'm very happy but at one location, I'm experiencing an issue with the web interface. The main Deco there is an X50 Outdoor (firmware
Access Point ModeInstallationFirmware Update
By H4Si
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
I've just been attempting to set up a new X50-5G using an EE sim that I've been using successfully in another router for years using the settings below: Name: ee internet (lower case) user name: eesec
Network ConnectivityInstallationEE APN
By Leeds_guy · Latest post a week ago by Leeds_guy
2Helpful
151Views
8Replies
Hi. I recently purchased a 3-pack of Deco S7 v1.0 and configured it in Wi-Fi Router mode to replace my previous router, aiming for a seamless mesh network experience at home. However, I've noticed tha
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestInstallation
By Mart1n · Latest post a week ago by yunusual
12Helpful
310Views
1Replies
Hi, I have just moved onto BT's 500Mb Fibre connection and, according to the BT app, have speeds of over 500Mb coming. Unfortunately, devices are getting 40-60Mb speeds, at best. I have changed the De
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityConnection PreferenceInstallation
By imalrightjack · Latest post 2 weeks ago by klipse
6Helpful
357Views
11Replies