Devices connect in ethernet port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-13 08:33:17 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:12:17
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 7.0

Hi

I need to know how many devices simultaneosly can connect on ethernet port.

I have a switch connected on ethernet port of tl-wa850re but only one device works

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Devices connect in ethernet port-Solution
2023-10-13 18:14:27 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:12:17

@C1e 

Hi,

I think your issue is not related to how many devices can connect via the Ethernet port.

If, for example, your goal is to allow several computers that are connected to the TL-WA850RE via switch and Ethernet cables to access the Internet, then this should work fine. I've tested this on a TP-Link RE305 range extender.

However, if you are trying to access devices behind the range extender from elsewhere, then there could indeed be problems.

So, could you please explain a bit more detailed what you try to do when "only one device works"?

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices connect in ethernet port-Solution
2023-10-13 18:14:27 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:12:17

@C1e 

Hi,

I think your issue is not related to how many devices can connect via the Ethernet port.

If, for example, your goal is to allow several computers that are connected to the TL-WA850RE via switch and Ethernet cables to access the Internet, then this should work fine. I've tested this on a TP-Link RE305 range extender.

However, if you are trying to access devices behind the range extender from elsewhere, then there could indeed be problems.

So, could you please explain a bit more detailed what you try to do when "only one device works"?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 208

Replies: 1

Related Articles