Vpn tunnel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Vpn tunnel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Vpn tunnel
Vpn tunnel
2023-10-16 08:05:38 - last edited 2023-10-19 08:29:17
Tags: #VPN
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have 2sites. At site A have a static ip and site B i have only 4G mobile network. I need to connect both sites through vpn. For that i purchase vpn ER605 and archer MR200. How to create vpn between these sites to access both sites

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vpn tunnel-Solution
2023-10-17 01:17:30 - last edited 2023-10-19 08:29:17

Hi @Ismailnajeeb 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Ismailnajeeb wrote

I have 2sites. At site A have a static ip and site B i have only 4G mobile network. I need to connect both sites through vpn. For that i purchase vpn ER605 and archer MR200. How to create vpn between these sites to access both sites

1. Confirm if you have a public IP address ER605 WAN status page. If this IP is not public, please fix this as the top priority. And you should do the same on your MR200 and confirm it is getting a public IP address on the admin page. Information from the "whatsmyip" is not the correct way to locate your IP address.

Most LTE network provides CGNAT IP which is not public and you might have trouble with the very first step.

2. Refer to the guide to set up the Site-to-Site VPN. I am not sure if your MR200 supports this, but the guide for our ER605 would be: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3051/

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2163/

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Vpn tunnel-Solution
2023-10-17 01:17:30 - last edited 2023-10-19 08:29:17

Hi @Ismailnajeeb 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Ismailnajeeb wrote

1. Confirm if you have a public IP address ER605 WAN status page. If this IP is not public, please fix this as the top priority. And you should do the same on your MR200 and confirm it is getting a public IP address on the admin page. Information from the "whatsmyip" is not the correct way to locate your IP address.

Most LTE network provides CGNAT IP which is not public and you might have trouble with the very first step.

2. Refer to the guide to set up the Site-to-Site VPN. I am not sure if your MR200 supports this, but the guide for our ER605 would be: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3051/

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2163/

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles