Programmatically retrieve the recordings on SD Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-27 11:10:29 - last edited 2023-11-03 06:00:35
Model: VIGI C440  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.5 Build 230818 Rel.59871n

Hi,

I have setup the camera to record onto the SD card. I have used Vigi Security Manager on my laptop and retrieved the recordings. 

I have a special need where I need to retrieve the recordings from the camera programmatically.

I have explored the ONVIF capabilities of this camera. It seems the GetRecordings is not implemented on this camera.

I would like to know if there is any other option to retrieve the recrodings.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkatesh. K

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Programmatically retrieve the recordings on SD Card-Solution
2023-10-31 07:08:28 - last edited 2023-11-03 06:00:35

Hi @kaevee 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

kaevee wrote

@Clive_A  Thank you very much for reply.

We are deploying single camera surveillance in hundreds of locations. I was trying to avoid NVR as there is only one camera.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

If you have that many devices deployed, then you probably can contact your local sales team for further discussion on the possibility of customized firmware and you can sign a contract with our sales team for further cooperation and partnership.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Programmatically retrieve the recordings on SD Card
2023-10-30 01:43:37

Hi @kaevee 

Unfortunately, no. Only via the app or the VSM. Or physically remove the m-SD card and insert to your computer and export.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:Programmatically retrieve the recordings on SD Card
2023-10-31 05:29:52

We are deploying single camera surveillance in hundreds of locations. I was trying to avoid NVR as there is only one camera.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

Options
Re:Programmatically retrieve the recordings on SD Card-Solution
2023-10-31 07:08:28 - last edited 2023-11-03 06:00:35

Hi @kaevee 

kaevee wrote

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

If you have that many devices deployed, then you probably can contact your local sales team for further discussion on the possibility of customized firmware and you can sign a contract with our sales team for further cooperation and partnership.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 3

Related Articles