Management Page Block ACL blocks internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-17 19:48:12 - last edited 2023-11-20 02:41:07
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

Hello everyone,

I have several V-Lans in my network and would like to prevent some of them from accessing the management page of the router/controller (ER7212PC). I have created the ACL as shown in the screenshot, but this ACL blocks the Internet access of every V-Lan I select. What have I done wrong/what could be the problem?

Many thanks in advance
Greetings Colin

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Management Page Block ACL blocks internet access-Solution
2023-11-17 23:06:41 - last edited 2023-11-20 02:41:07

@Colinu 

Okay, well, I think I figrued it out by myself.

I was pretty sure that I had tried this before, but apparently I hadn't. Only the TCP protocol is allowed, because if all are selected, more than just the requests to the management page are blocked, for whatever reason. Maybe I can help someone with this.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Management Page Block ACL blocks internet access-Solution
2023-11-17 23:06:41 - last edited 2023-11-20 02:41:07

@Colinu 

Okay, well, I think I figrued it out by myself.

I was pretty sure that I had tried this before, but apparently I hadn't. Only the TCP protocol is allowed, because if all are selected, more than just the requests to the management page are blocked, for whatever reason. Maybe I can help someone with this.

Recommended Solution
Options