VIGI Product in France

VIGI Product in France
VIGI Product in France
2023-11-22 15:07:34 - last edited 2024-02-20 08:56:17
Model: VIGI NVR1008H-8MP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello everybody,

I am looking for an NVR. Already having OMADA equipment, I am interested in the VIGI product and more particularly in the VIGI NVR1008H-8MP. But I can't find any seller in France. Is this normal ? Nothing on website AMAZON. Or the product is too young. Thank you for your answers. Best regards,

--- nettb.sysadmin Tours, France
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VIGI Product in France-Solution
2023-11-23 02:34:10 - last edited 2023-11-23 02:43:04

Hi @nettb 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I looked it up on the FR site. All models show Coming Soon. So you should wait for the tag to turn into New.

By that time, you should find them in some retailers.

About the time, you should consult with the local support or the local TP-Link company for more details.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:VIGI Product in France-Solution
2023-11-23 02:34:10 - last edited 2023-11-23 02:43:04

Hi @nettb 

I looked it up on the FR site. All models show Coming Soon. So you should wait for the tag to turn into New.

By that time, you should find them in some retailers.

About the time, you should consult with the local support or the local TP-Link company for more details.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:VIGI Product in France
2023-11-23 17:25:27

@Clive_A Thanks.

I'm so impatient to discover this product. However, I have a question regarding the integration of my current cameras. Can I add cameras from other brands than VIGI? I assume ONVIF protocol is supported. I also assume that there is a mobile application to view on phone (iphone/android) ?

Best regards,

Thierry

--- nettb.sysadmin Tours, France
Options
Re:VIGI Product in France
2023-11-24 01:19:39

Hi @nettb 

Yes. You can do that. VIGI NVR can work with other brands of IPC. Using the protocol it can pull the stream and pass through our VIGI app server.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 182

Replies: 3

Related Articles