new ISP vlan

new ISP vlan
new ISP vlan
2023-12-09 11:25:01 - last edited 2023-12-11 02:27:33
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hello All,

I have a question, And hopefully somebody can give me some more information.

Our plan is to switch to a different ISP, Currently our ISP is Solcon (Netherlands) and we want to switch to Delta.

The internet vlan from the ISP is Vlan100 but we have internally also some vlans. I don’t know how to explain but is it possible to forward vlan100 to a different vlan?

For example:
Vlan100 (Internet) -> Vlan10&Vlan20

If you need some more information please let me know.

Options
3 Reply
Re:new ISP vlan
2023-12-11 02:01:10

Hi @Aviator14 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You don't have to forward. Why? It is NAT and you should simply set up the VLAN interfaces in the LAN. No need to configure the forward. Set up WAN and LAN separately and properly and it would work.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-12-11 20:46:33

@Clive_A 

Thank you for your quick reply! 

So you are saying that it is not a porblem to switch to a another ISP? The NAT will also do his work for the IPTV and Voip? 

Options
2023-12-12 01:07:48

Hi @Aviator14 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Aviator14 wrote

@Clive_A 

Thank you for your quick reply! 

So you are saying that it is not a porblem to switch to a another ISP? The NAT will also do his work for the IPTV and Voip? 

No.

Yes.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 184

Replies: 3

Related Articles