Notifications not showing

2023-12-12 12:18:31 - last edited 2023-12-18 09:58:36
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I've installed the app on a new (Android) phone but notifications are not showing. 

I have the app installed on two other Android devices which do show notifications. 

I've checked that notifications are enabled in the app.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Notifications not showing-Solution
2023-12-13 07:41:42 - last edited 2023-12-18 09:58:36

@David-TP Hi David,  Thanks for the reply. Apologies....I was wrong, the notifications do work.  I assumed that the messages/notifications are on the cloud, and seen by all devices but now realise that they are on each app, so to speak. I tested this by deleting messages from the tablet and refreshing the 'older' phone, but they still appeared there.

Luckily, a new device connected to the WiFi, which did show a notification on the new phone app. All good!

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Notifications not showing
2023-12-13 02:44:29

@krsykes23 

Hi, May I know the model number of your new (Android) phone and its operating system?

Did you log into the same owner account as the other two smartphones?

If you checked on the new Android phone, please open the Deco APP and are you able to receive any notifications in the Messages?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Notifications not showing-Solution
2023-12-13 07:41:42 - last edited 2023-12-18 09:58:36

@David-TP Hi David,  Thanks for the reply. Apologies....I was wrong, the notifications do work.  I assumed that the messages/notifications are on the cloud, and seen by all devices but now realise that they are on each app, so to speak. I tested this by deleting messages from the tablet and refreshing the 'older' phone, but they still appeared there.

Luckily, a new device connected to the WiFi, which did show a notification on the new phone app. All good!

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 138

Replies: 2

Related Articles