ER 605 - Port Forwarding Not Function Or Suggest the Solution

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-14 03:24:47 - last edited 2023-12-15 02:52:13
Tags: #NAT
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ER605(UN)_V2_2.2.2 Build 20231017

I have web server and i want to access from outside.  my current setup as below

I have tried configuring the Virtual Server in my ER605 listening on port 80 and 443 and point to my web server but still not working.

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:ER 605 - Port Forwarding Not Function Or Suggest the Solution-Solution
2023-12-14 06:21:25 - last edited 2023-12-15 02:50:18

@amsaihari 

You have to set ISP routers in bridge mode or do a port nat on ISP router to your ER605 to.

You behind a NAT and portnat directly on ER605 is not posible, you have to do it twice if not ISP router is bridged,

Talk to your ISP provider about how to put the ISP router in bridge mode

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-12-15 02:51:56 - last edited 2023-12-15 02:52:00

Hi @amsaihari 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

amsaihari wrote

I have tried configuring the Virtual Server in my ER605 listening on port 80 and 443 and point to my web server but still not working.

Next time you post a thread, read the materials we have.

This kind of issue was reported more than 10 times on the forum. Double-NAT is your ISP issue and you should be aware of it when you port forwarding.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
2023-12-14 06:21:25 - last edited 2023-12-15 02:50:18

@amsaihari 

You have to set ISP routers in bridge mode or do a port nat on ISP router to your ER605 to.

You behind a NAT and portnat directly on ER605 is not posible, you have to do it twice if not ISP router is bridged,

Talk to your ISP provider about how to put the ISP router in bridge mode

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:ER 605 - Port Forwarding Not Function Or Suggest the Solution
2023-12-14 15:43:56 - last edited 2023-12-15 02:50:38

issue resolved

what i've done is

1. configure port forwarding on ISP router and pointing to er605

2. configure virtual server on er605 and pointing to my web server

3. change omada management console to other port

It works

Thanks

Options
2023-12-15 02:51:56 - last edited 2023-12-15 02:52:00

Hi @amsaihari 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

amsaihari wrote

Next time you post a thread, read the materials we have.

This kind of issue was reported more than 10 times on the forum. Double-NAT is your ISP issue and you should be aware of it when you port forwarding.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 348

Replies: 3

Tags

Related Articles