VPN LAN-LAN and LAN-USER at same time

2023-12-20 16:41:11 - last edited 2023-12-21 02:01:13
Tags: #VPN
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: V2_2.2.2 Build 20231017
Hello, first of all, thank you for your help.

I have an IPSEC site-to-site VPN set up (10.0.X.X/16 site 1- 192.168.88X/24 site 2) this VPN works correctly.

I have configured a site-to-user L2TP VPN on site 1, but I can only access the IPS of site1, not site2.

Could site 2 be accessed from the user's VPN?

Thank you for your attention and help!!
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VPN LAN-LAN and LAN-USER at same time-Solution
2023-12-21 02:01:02 - last edited 2023-12-21 02:01:13

Hi @APH 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You should add site 2 LAN IP here. Read the User Guide to understand what Local Networks mean.

And also this guide explains something similar. Official website also got an FAQ to explain this kind of setup.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:VPN LAN-LAN and LAN-USER at same time-Solution
2023-12-21 02:01:02 - last edited 2023-12-21 02:01:13

Hi @APH 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You should add site 2 LAN IP here. Read the User Guide to understand what Local Networks mean.

And also this guide explains something similar. Official website also got an FAQ to explain this kind of setup.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:VPN LAN-LAN and LAN-USER at same time
2023-12-28 09:58:29 - last edited 2023-12-28 09:59:47

ipsec  @Clive_A 

Thank you very much for your answer. That option is not available on my router.

Options
Re:VPN LAN-LAN and LAN-USER at same time
2024-01-02 09:16:55

Hi @APH

APH wrote

@Clive_A 

Thank you very much for your answer. That option is not available on my router.

Hmmm, do you look at the same VPN type as I do? You are describing S2S IPsec?

Do I understand you wrong??? You might wanna take a look at your OP?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 3

Tags

Related Articles