ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.

ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.

2024-01-16 04:10:54 - last edited 2024-01-23 06:20:23
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 / 1.2.1

Dear @Clive_A  

Quote the original bug ↓

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/624204?replyId=1274430

I used [Incognito Mode] throughout the whole process and still had the problem.

However, seeing the release of the 1.2.0 / 1.2.1 firmware update, there is still no fix. When will this issue be fixed?

Many Thanks

I am from Taiwan and currently work as a maintenance engineer for an ISP telecommunications company. Because I like new things, do something new. https://www.sakamoto.blog/
Options
25 Reply
Re:ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.
2024-01-16 07:36:24 - last edited 2024-01-16 08:07:07

Hi @SakamotoBlog 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

For this issue, I'll create a ticket for you and escalate it to the team.

Will let you know the ticket number later.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:ER707-M2 v1.2.0 / 1.2.1 has not fixed the [Referer check failed] login interface bug problem.
2024-01-16 07:58:04

Hi  @SakamotoBlog 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240130074, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-22 00:59:32

Hi @SakamotoBlog

Based on a reply from our test team after analyzing your backup, it is said that you did not bind DDNS on the router but instead on your device.

How's it going now after the remote session with our senior engineer?

Options
2024-01-22 01:16:28

Hi, Dear @Clive_A 

Thank you for listening, i appreciate this opportunity.

I do have DDNS turned on, but according to theory, no matter whether DDNS is turned on or not, as long as I enter the "website address", the [Referer check failed] error will appear. It will be the same when clearing cache and changing browsers. Currently, I only enter "IP address" can see the login interface screen.

So far, there is no message progress in the email. Previously, it was sent back to the log, setting values ​​and account password.

Are you still looking for the reason? However, this time only ER707-M2 will have problems, and the latest version of ER605 does not have problems. I am not sure what went wrong in the middle update?

I really appreciate it. 

I am from Taiwan and currently work as a maintenance engineer for an ISP telecommunications company. Because I like new things, do something new. https://www.sakamoto.blog/
Options
2024-01-22 06:43:18

Hi @SakamotoBlog 

SakamotoBlog wrote

Hi, Dear @Clive_A 

Thank you for listening, i appreciate this opportunity.

I do have DDNS turned on, but according to theory, no matter whether DDNS is turned on or not, as long as I enter the "website address", the [Referer check failed] error will appear. It will be the same when clearing cache and changing browsers. Currently, I only enter "IP address" can see the login interface screen.

So far, there is no message progress in the email. Previously, it was sent back to the log, setting values ​​and account password.

Are you still looking for the reason? However, this time only ER707-M2 will have problems, and the latest version of ER605 does not have problems. I am not sure what went wrong in the middle update?

I really appreciate it. 

Yes, I am still looking for the reason. I was absent during the remote session so it was done by one of our senior engineers. I am not very sure about what happened.

So, just based on the last email I had with the test team, they told me that your DDNS bind is not enabled and done on the router but on the server. So can you confirm this for me? DDNS is enabled on your controller/router? If possible, paste a screenshot for me so I can let the test team analyze it further.

We still yet cannot locate the reason so that's why I am asking and letting you know this information.

Options
2024-01-22 06:56:16

@Clive_A 

I just checked again, DDNS is not used, it is currently cleared.

Earlier, someone replied to me and asked me to attach relevant information. I will synchronize the information first.

This is to reconfirm browser error messages, including Chrome and Edge. Currently, only ER707 occurs, but ER605 does not occur.

Many Thanks

Options
2024-01-22 07:11:17

Hi @SakamotoBlog 

I mean the controller, do you enable and bind the DDNS on the controller?

Options
2024-01-22 07:14:17

@Clive_A 

oh, I'm not using a controller....

Options
2024-01-22 07:21:03

Hi @SakamotoBlog 

SakamotoBlog wrote

@Clive_A 

oh, I'm not using a controller....

Let me ask you this, do you set up the DDNS service on the router or on your device/server?

On the router, I mean this. Is this config on the router? Picture below. Or it is not on the router. You are simply passing through the router and DDNS is on the local server/device?

Options
2024-01-22 07:30:21

@Clive_A 

There is no setting.

Then, you seem to have a problem communicating with me. I have talked about it before...

Let me rephrase the points below so you understand what I mean?

1. No matter whether DDNS is set up or not, as long as you enter the URL, an error will appear.

2. URL = error, but IP address = okay.

3. Only ER707-M2 has a problem, the other ER605 has no problem

Because it has been mentioned above, it is a very clear question. How about you get the ER707 device, enter the URL, and you will see the error. Is it that difficult?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1283

Replies: 25

Related Articles