IPsec VPN issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

IPsec VPN issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
IPsec VPN issues
IPsec VPN issues
2024-01-29 14:44:26
Tags: #VPN
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20240109 Rel.72478

Hi everybody, i'm having issues on a vpn ipsec tunnel 

i've the omada setup with the ip class  192.168.152.0/24

on the other side i've a palo alto with the ip class of 10.0.0.0/16 

On the palo alto side everithing is correctly configured (i'm managing other vpn setup in the same way with other palo alto in the same firewall with no overlapping ip classes) 

in the omada i've set up other vpn with other omada and it's fully working. 

when i try to set up the omada <-> palo alto the status is ok BUT on the palo alto network i can see and access only the ip of the router 192.168.152.254 and the ip 192.168.152.200 (that is not used by any device but takes me to the router) 

could you please help me on what it's wrong on my omada configuration ? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:IPsec VPN issues
2024-01-30 01:22:16

Hi @slamjam 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

So the tunnel is up. And you can access the 192.168.152.254 which is the router IP address, this indicates that everything in IPsec is working. Meaning the router is working fine, too.

I don't think you have a problem with the config. No need to examine your setup parameters.

What you might think about if your device is not allowing the subnet 10.0.0.0/16?

Typically, Windows is dumb and does not allow you to access them over the VPN tunnel. You might wanna check the firewall settings.

BTW, I think you don't have any types of ACL, correct?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options