Need Help with Omada ER 605 Router - NAT Rule Not Working
Need Help with Omada ER 605 Router - NAT Rule Not Working
2024-01-29 18:53:05
Tags: #NAT
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.4 Build 20240119 Rel.44368

Hi,

I'm struggling to set up Nextcloud AIO behind an NGINX Proxy Manager using an Omada ER 605 router. Despite following standard procedures, the NAT rule isn't functioning. I've attached an image of my setup. Many seem to have similar issues – is this a known problem with the ER 605? Should I consider a refund?

Thanks for any advice!

r/TPLink_Omada - Need Help with Omada ER 605 Router - NAT Rule Not Working for Nextcloud AIO Behind NGINX Proxy Managerr/TPLink_Omada - Need Help with Omada ER 605 Router - NAT Rule Not Working for Nextcloud AIO Behind NGINX Proxy Manager

Options
2 Reply
Re:Need Help with Omada ER 605 Router - NAT Rule Not Working
2024-01-30 00:55:20 - last edited 2024-01-30 02:37:13

Hi @psychedelicu 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1. Please read the guide for troubleshooting. I require a screenshot or reply to every question in this guide so I can move on to the next steps.

(Please mosaic your sensitive information. Here is a list of information considered sensitive:

1. Public IP address on your WAN if your WAN is.

2. Real MAC address of your device.

3. Your personal information including address, domain name, and credentials.

For troubleshooting purposes, when a WAN IP is needed, please leave some values visible for identification.)

2. So, this very simple question "I cannot install Windows 11, that is a problem with Windows?". I don't think so. Or maybe you have the wrong hardware or steps are not correct? Can you please not point fingers - "that many seem to have issues"? Of course, this is a very simple feature, and some run into issues. Yet there are people who resolved the port forwarding issue. Some don't and that might be a problem with your ISP or your environment. You should at least list what you have tried and details of your config that relate to port forwarding.

3. Refund or not, that's your choice.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:Need Help with Omada ER 605 Router - NAT Rule Not Working
2024-01-30 11:46:57

Hi  @Clive_A. Thanks for your support. 

1. Please read the guide for troubleshooting. 

I did.

Please mosaic your sensitive information.

I'm not sure how to do that here. I don't see any option on the site how to hide information just for support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 244

Replies: 2

Tags

Related Articles