Votes

ER707-M2 PPPoE Static IP secondary connection issue

Votes

2024-01-30 03:48:32 - last edited 2024-01-31 06:16:26

Hi,

My ISP provide 10 static IP over PPPoE connection. I try to setup connection with fixed IP provide by ISP but seems failed. In order to work i need to use PPPoE to dial the connection. However, when i try to add for the secondary connetion IP is getting failed to get connect. 

Since i got 10 static IP, how can i configure to use my static IP as when trying to configure NAT it doesn't work on PPPoE connection. 

1.  NAT one to one is only work on WAN Static IP and but not with PPPoE. 

2. I've enable policy routing for source and destination any to any via WAN it also failed to get route. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:ER707-M2 PPPoE Static IP secondary connection issue
2024-01-30 03:49:30 - last edited 2024-01-31 06:16:17

refer with the logs

MGS-Greek wrote

Hi,

My ISP provide 10 static IP over PPPoE connection. I try to setup connection with fixed IP provide by ISP but seems failed. In order to work i need to use PPPoE to dial the connection. However, when i try to add for the secondary connetion IP is getting failed to get connect. 

Since i got 10 static IP, how can i configure to use my static IP as when trying to configure NAT it doesn't work on PPPoE connection. 

2. I've enable policy routing for source and destination any to any via WAN it also failed to get route. 

MGS-Greek wrote

Hi,

Options
2024-01-31 02:18:10 - last edited 2024-01-31 06:16:17

Hi @MGS-Greek 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

One-to-One NAT only supports a static IP address on WAN now.

Request has been noted.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-31 02:41:32 - last edited 2024-01-31 06:16:17

UPVOTED.  I could also use this feature on my 707-M2, as I have 2 IPs provided via PPPoE, only one of which I can currently use.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 278

Replies: 3

Voters 1